Paul L
May you help me translate this in chinese?

Scene 1
Interviewer: good night everybody! Today we are going to unmask a family. Be prepare to see who they really are, be ready for a day with the….crazy Addams family!
Everybody dances
Scene 2
Interviewer: We are here with the father of the family, Gomez Addams. Tell us Gomez, in what do you work?
Gomez: I am the manager of the haunted hotel
Interviewer: And at what time do you go to work?
Gomez: 6:00 a.m.
Interviewer: Could you give us a description of what you wear to work?
Gomez: I nice and terrorrific black suite, with some terrorrific black leader shoes…and some lovely pink socks (sonrie dulce e intensamente)
Interviewer: Nice, and in what do you go to work?
Gomez: in my malevolent car
A costumer enters
Gomez: if you excuse me….a victim…I’m sorry a costumer just enter to the HAUNTED HOTEL (super risa malevola)
Interviewer: well I think it’s time to see what the mother of the family is doing
Scene 3
Interviewer: Now we are here with Morticia Addams, the beautiful and colorless…mother
So tell us Morticia, what are you currently doing?
Morticia: I am painting a malevolent flower and bird painting
Interviewer: Painting malevolent flower and bird paintings is one of Morticia’s favorites hobbies…but tell us Morticia, which are your other hobbies?
Morticia: My hobbies are swimming with Nessie, painting the disgusting colorfull flowers with the beautiful color black and spending time with my creepy family in my terrorrific mansion.
Interviewer: Interesting…and how would you describe your perfect day?
Morticia: My perfect day would be a cloudy morning with a northwesterly wind, then a rainy afternoon with a -1 degrees temperature.
Interviewer: creppy…now let’s go with the creepiest girl of all the times…Wednesday!
Scene 4
Interviewer: We are here with the lovely Wednesday…more like cloudy Wednesday…but tell us Wednesday in what grade are you?
Wednesday: second grade of high school (enojada)
Interviewer: and how many and what subjects do you have?
Wednesday: 5. Malevolent math, creepy geography, terrorific science, gothic art, and evil drama.
Interviewer: and how are your teachers?
Wednesday: I am afraid of them. They are so nice and my classmates like them, but I do not.
Interviewer: Okay, and what are you planning on doing this summer vacations?
Wednesday: I will go to China and play fire to a Beijing opera.
Enters Uncle Thing
Uncle thing: moves hand like saying hi
Interviewer: Hi uncle thing
Uncle thing starts coughing and lays on the floor
Interviewer: Oh no! Are you feeling bad?
Wednesday: He probably ate my bad potion that will make him weight 20 kg more than the fattest man, but he would still have the largest hair. His nose will be now big and his ears small. He would be dead by tomorrow.
Interviewer: I can’t handle this. This is too much for me. They are freaks! (Runs away really scared)
Gomez and Morticia stand at the door and wave their hands saying goodbye..the door closes
THE END

Nov 17, 2014 2:38 AM
Comments · 4

wow,so long.

November 17, 2014

I dont know whether other one translate it ,if nobody send your messege to me ,i help you

November 17, 2014

This is an unreasonable request imo. Why don't you try to write it in Mandarin, and post it as a <em>Notebook</em> entry, so natives can correct it?

November 17, 2014

Well, sorry it was my bad. I"ll try my best.加油!But thanks everyone.

November 17, 2014