Mahmoud
Self Motivation for Study ,Any recommendations ?

I'm looking for ways to motivate myself to study because i'm loosing passion in the last period,i hope you can help me with your advices.

Nov 18, 2014 2:36 PM
Comments · 14

Mahmoud:

Knowledge is a comfort in its own right.

"You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself."----

Galileo Galilei

What    Galileo indicates, is that you are not learning something external to yourself.

You are invited to discover yourself.

November 18, 2014

I'd read Benny Lewis's Book. It's mostly about motivation, and I don't recommend it for anything other than that.

November 19, 2014

I'm an English learner. Sometimes, when I'm tired, I'd try to read some very easy English book, and then I'd find my English is really good. :) So, I think I still can enjoy English. So my point is don't push yourself too much. Just relax and enjoy it. 

November 19, 2014

Here's a speech of Steve Jobs during a graduation ceremony in Stanford, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF8uR6Z6KLc ;. It inspired me, and probably so with the millions of people who had watched it. Anyone can relate to this, so please watch it, too!

November 18, 2014

Think about the future ! It's not easy but tell yourself that if you work, you'll have a better way of life ;)

November 18, 2014
Show more