Ali Emre
The Cyrillic Alphabet

Hi everyone.  I want to learn the Cyrillic alphabet with sound and handwriting. Can you help me?

Nov 18, 2014 3:04 PM
Comments · 8

Cyrillic is a beautiful script but also very confusing! I just learned it myself.

As a beginner, I would recommend printing off worksheets and pratice writing letters. When you have that internalized, then it's a good idea to apply that to words. When you are writing words, it's also a good idea to keep all of the letters detached so that they're still readable (to perfect the shape of your letters but to also not confuse yourself). Russian handwriting has a tendency to turn into odd-looking endless lines.

November 18, 2014

videos* teach*

No way to edit your comments or delete them :/

June 9, 2015

You can get to know more about Cyrillic alphabet :

http://www.babylon-project.com/learn_russian/russian-alphabet/

Learn Russian online - www.babylon-project.com

November 24, 2014

It's easy to LEARN the alphabet but that doesn't mean you're gonna go READING like a boss. Getting the brain used to that new alphabet and reading with fluency without forcing your brain and eyes and not getting some headache after reading a paragraph will take some more time. But yeah, you can learn the alphabet in thirty minutes if you dedicate! I learnt the alphabet in 30 minutes, but its been almost one year learning Russian and I still can't read fluency without forcing my brain!

June 10, 2015
Show more