Kate Fu
Hi, all! Could you like to join Kate 's English-Chinese exchange group on Skype ?

Hi, everyone. I am Kate from china. Some days ago, I saw Jill creat a skype group for english and Chinese learners. But her group is full of members. They don't need new members. So, I created a new English-Chinese exchange group. If you want to join it. Just send me a message and tell me your skype Id. Welcome join it.

Nov 19, 2014 2:45 AM
Comments · 48

Kate:

The  creation of discussion groups is a wonderful Idea.  I wish you the best.

In my discussion groups,  containing about 5  students,  I would invite  each of the members  to make the group phone call each  meeting (once a week for an hour).  The student "hosting" the call  had the responsibility to choose the topic.  Sometimes, the host  had to ask the members to suggest a topic, and the host would choose the best from these.  "Friends"  is a good topic.  "Feeling  Alienated" in a foreign country is another.  The "Traditional Literature" of several different  countries was another.

The only condition I put on the host  was that they choose a topic that was  light, rather than extremely serious.  Topics like Pollution   are  not very cheerful for an international group.

The host each week had the responsibility to   invite each member, in turn,  to speak on the subject and give comment. 

November 28, 2014

I would love to

November 26, 2014

its nice way too improve language but due too time  difference it cannot be possible

November 26, 2014

Hi there, still valid? MyID: Leydorn
Like in everywhere else. 

May 26, 2015

yes yes i would like to join

May 16, 2015
Show more