Dr. Ali ABDULVAHID
Professional Teacher
Learning Article : Simple Sentence Patterns: Your Key To Learning Arabic

Discuss the Article : Simple Sentence Patterns: Your Key To Learning Arabic

<a href='/article/308/simple-sentence-patterns-your-key-to-learning-arabic' target='_blank'>Simple Sentence Patterns: Your Key To Learning Arabic</a>

When beginning Arabic, don't just memorize individual words - learn more effectively by using these simple sentence patterns to put them in context.

Nov 12, 2014 12:00 AM
Comments · 15

We= نحن

They= هم

برجى تصحيح المقالة

April 29, 2015

MashaAllah, this was much easier the way you explained it! Can you cover idafa construct? Maybe even simple sentences with Subject, Verb, Object? Well in Arabic it is Verb, Subject, Object.

February 26, 2015

Okay I will prepare another article on this topic soon

January 11, 2015

Thanks it was quite helpful. Can you suggest any book for learning arabic .

January 11, 2015

I am glad you shared this Ali and appreciate this!!!

I too agree as I come to realize that it is more effective to learn vocabulary/grammar is in its context and sentence structure.  I find that Arabic books that don't provide this kind of approach, I struggle to learn.  In fact, your post has validated what I have been thinking.  Thank you for this.  

I think Yusaf Mullan with learn Arabic Online, encourages to learn the so called harder stuff first because it makes better sense as a whole.

I'm curious what books do you suggest to your students who are high beginning to intermediate? What do you suggest for beginners for a book?

November 26, 2014
Show more