[Deleted]
My Birthday!

It's nearly dawn. I think I better sleep,but I can't coz it's my b.day& I am afraid of tomorrow's surprised party! all the years I couldn't tell my friends i don't like surprises,they are kind and i couldn't hurt them,but seriously i don't wish to be surprised.Life is surprising me everyday &teaching me lessons,so it's enough.I don't think birthdays should be any different than other days! i feel i did something good for my birthday to register here today.Do you think birthdays should be different than other days?do we need to celebrate them just to be like every1 else???

Nov 19, 2014 5:43 PM
Comments · 22

can u give me ur mother's phone number comendant? i wana ask her when she gave birth 2 u,this way i will tell every1 here 2 remind u when the day come &we will force u 2 get in online party:)

i think i'm stuck in the same party like u sophie:) so i know how u feel! i like ur name so much.

November 23, 2014

hahah I never think about this :) I like to ignore it because I think we should celebrate the whole year not just one day. Furthermore, the true friend will help you at hard time not just celebrate with you. At hard time, you will see who is the true friend and most of people who celebrate your birthday with will disapear. 

November 24, 2014

Mine is on January 1st ... very difficult to forget it even though I try to do it every year!!

And ultimately there's always a party ...

November 23, 2014

:)

November 23, 2014

i'm from "another" too,we must be related:)

November 23, 2014
Show more