Mina
I want to treavel the world.

I am from china.I'd like to treavel around.Where are you from?And what do you want to do?

Nov 20, 2014 8:58 PM
Comments · 6

I'm from france, 

travel around the world is a sweet dream for me, it seems just like impossible because of my work and family. Though we can watch some movies about people taking a trip all around the globe, and it's just awesome and wonderful to be able and have guts to do that.

So I wish, you will live your dream someday and I will have pleasure to meet you on the soil of my beautifull country.

And keep on learning english to travel easier????

November 20, 2014

But my english is poor.I can't even express myself exactly.

November 24, 2014

I’m sorry that I answer your Email so late.

I am happy to share your idea about my topic.And it's ok whatever u say.

Yes ,you are right.I'm learning english to travel easier.

November 24, 2014

"Point of view" sorry

November 20, 2014

Your point of you is interesting and not totally false however I don't share all your thoughts.

some places, constructions, or whatever... Will not ever replace by the fact to see it and live it in real.

take the most emblematic china's construction for instence: his wall

i think none picture or film of it can shown his majesty and the work sweat and blood it represent than to see it in real. NOTHING can replace the fact to live or see something in real. 

Otherwise, why not travel with google map airlines? Less expensive for sure but I´m not certain you will smell scents of spices when you will visit Marrakech's market

November 20, 2014
Show more