Jasmin
I can say I'm a k-poper

Hey everyone! I wish you are at an ease conditions wherever you are =)

I can say I am a k-poper. I really enjoying korean shows. I'm following their upcoming dramas and films. Also, enjoying their kind of music, boybands, etc. I prefer hip-hop boybands like BTS, bigbang, EXO, Beast, 2pm. I don't like any "pretty" boybands, sorry. First time I hooked up with korean perfomances was when I was in high school, tenth grade. My friend asked me to watch a korean drama and it was heartstring. I like all the soudtracks and downloaded them. I think lot of Indonesian teenagers also fond of korean shows, even more than me.

I am here to ask you what korean show do you watch?? it can be variety shows or else because I also watched running man and roomates :) and what singer or boybands do you listen to? I really want to know <3 <3

Also, I knew how to read hangeul,hehehe.

Nov 21, 2014 8:40 AM
Comments · 10

"K popper" might lead people to conclude that you are a ketamine addict.  So you need to decide what kind of risk of misunderstanding you are prepared to take.

November 21, 2014

Jasmin, two of the girls from SNSD are fom my hometown... in America. I'm an SNSD/2NE1 kind of guy but my two favorite kpop songs for a while have been been T-ara's Bo Peep and Roly Poly.

Everyone's talking about the dramas but I like the variety shows and contests that have Kpop stars competing against each other like this one:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAQNUqNM_00

November 23, 2014

Daniel : I also like SNSD but prefer 4minute and after school :D hahaha.

Kiyama : havent watched it boy :/ oops hehe

November 23, 2014

I've watched Unnstoppable High Kick.. it's awesome. If you have a chance to watch it, do so.

November 23, 2014

I've never watched a Korean drama but I love Kpop  music. I know a lot of the dances and I've even seen SNSD, SuperJunior and others in concert.

November 23, 2014
Show more