ayu
Winter winter !

what do you think about winter? most of people don't like winter because of one reason. i like to saw snow but i dont like if to much cold. it is fun when you making activity on the winter like a ski, ice skating or anyting that activities for winter. i did ski but im not very good. i just practice a year a go, i lke it even to hard in the beggening. and how about you guys?? what you do on the winter activity?

Nov 21, 2014 8:51 PM
Comments · 16

Winters where I live (Belgium) are rather depressing. We get a lot of rain. I lived in Canada and Sweden and there I loved the winter. Doing all sorts of activities outside (Skiing, snowball fight, skating..)

November 21, 2014

ı prefer summer because ı like hot weather, swimming and going to beaches :)

November 21, 2014

I love the winter! It's my favorite season. I love it because I prefer cold weather, I love the rain and winter clothes. I love long coats and scarves. I enjoy going out in the rain or staying in reading a book, drinking some hot chocolate. I find the winter to be very relaxing and cozy, but then again, I live in California, so our winters are not so bad. :)

December 4, 2014

I like winter:)but this winter is very very cold.I do not like very hot weather.l like snow.but this winter i miss hot weather:)

December 4, 2014

winter is wonderful, i love it, all the world becomes white and i feel everything around is fresh and pure. 

December 3, 2014
Show more