Slava
Let's speak about friendship

i'd like to know more about people's friendship...

what friends can do for each other?

how to proove a friendship?

is it possible to get new friends during a life or they can only be from childhood?

Thanks for your answers!

Slava

Nov 21, 2014 10:41 PM
Comments · 4

I believe that we could meet someone that we appreciate each other and get a real friendship, even though we are not children anymore, but we have to be patient and do not deliberately look for it.

About what can we do for friendship?

I remmember an bywords - a friend in need is a friend indeed, that means, the friend who could help you when you need the help is a true friend, and that is the time that could prove your friendship. 

November 23, 2014

Bad times will show your who is your true friend and who's not. And true friend's are unfortunately rare.

and of course it is possible to make new friends , its normal!  People change. Friends you know for years are not guaranteed that they will be always on your side.

there is a quote, something like this:

It doesn't matter how long you have been known someone,its the intention that matters! Someone who have known you for a few days could have a better intention than someone who have known you for years!

November 22, 2014

我希望朋友遍天下

December 12, 2014

Miki, you are absolutely right!!! ))) those who know you for a few days can give you more!!!!

November 22, 2014