sara
How can we study

How can we study,when we are bored

Nov 22, 2014 10:38 AM
Comments · 2

Hello Sara:

That is a very important question.   We know that school work imposes a heavy burden  on students, so that   they may enter periods when they just want to do nothing at all.  There is a man running seminars in the USA whose name as I recall, is Gunger.  He speaks of husbands who take the TV  Remote Control and start searching though the channels.  If you ask;  "What are you watching?"  The man will say; "Nothing!"   So Gunger  describes this as a  man  entering into his "Nothing Box"

or "Nothing State of Mind".

Boredom however,   can be an invitation to look more deeply into life. 

For example,  one could ask whether or not they see other people superficially. One may well ask;

"What do other people actually think about?"  One might ask;  "What does mankind really know and how does  mankind actually know it?"

Or you might think upon a movie that you have seen recently, and ask yourself this question about it;  "Was the maker of the movie manipulating my mind and emotions and thoughts  when they made the movie?"   "How did they do that?"

Anyway,  it is important to use the imagination and to explore something new. I think that is what you are asking about.

November 22, 2014

first, drinking a coffe, and then do funny mnemonics,something can serve..=)

November 22, 2014