Vasif
st.petersburg or moscow ?

hi everyone. what do u think about it.for u which city is the best? actually i have never been both of these cities but i think that piter rocks)

Nov 22, 2014 11:59 AM
Comments · 5

I think both is worth visiting. But St. Petersburg has a lot of historic places, much more than Moscow. St. Petersbutg is very beautiful cite, Moscow is not (besides centre). We usually prefer to visit St. Peterburg, and 2-3 days for Moscow is enough.

November 22, 2014

tastes differ... but for me St.Petersburg is the best. I have been there several times but always try to come back. And i think that the best time to go there is summer.

November 22, 2014

And as it comes to 'living', it much depends on do you prefer people standing on escalators (moving staircases) or running up and down them.

But as I said, the former is more spectacular - if you are going just to <em>visit</em> one of them...

November 22, 2014

To live or to visit? The former is much more spectacular, while the latter... it's a capital, after all.
There's a lot of everything. As about historic monuments (not to say 'places') Moscow possesses them.

It used to be the most influential Russian city back in the time when Russia was called Muscovia in the west, and became the capital again some 100 years ago. But these are often hidden and scattered across the city.

The weather conditions are less harsh:)

November 22, 2014

i mean for vacation peter is better than moscow.

November 22, 2014