Hristina Pereska
Ni hao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ni hao ma ?

Nov 22, 2014 7:27 PM
Comments · 6

我很好,你呢?

(Wo hen hao, ni ne?) Heiwa did it already good. I just wanted to add, that my teachers told me that you normally answer it like I just did, so that you answer the question and at the same time ask the person also how he/she feels. They told me that this is more common.

If you want to write real Chinese characters and you have Windows Vista or higher, you easily can add languages. Just take a look at the right down corner of your screen and make a right click with your mouse on the language button and go to options. There you can add new languages, including Chinese.

You also can download a chinese program to write Chinese characters, although it is not neccessary if you can write Chinese characters with Windows. Here is the link:

http://www.sogou.com/web?query=sogou&_asf=www.sogou.com&_ast=1416687307&w=01019900&p=40040100&ie=utf8

November 22, 2014

Wo hen hao, xie xie! 
Nǐ zěnme yàng?

November 22, 2014

Ni hao!

November 23, 2014

I see, well I couldn't know that. :) I personally searched for a solution during years desperately, until finally one Chinese teacher told me last June how to write them.

November 23, 2014

I only want to learn to speak a little bit chinese, the letter doesn't matter 

November 23, 2014
Show more
Hristina Pereska
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), English, German, Italian, Macedonian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Learning Language
Chinese (Mandarin), German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish