Phoebe
Interstellar

This Friday, finally got the chance to see Interstella with V (one of Nolan's fans).

To be honest, I thought it would be another boring disaster movie at first... you know, the sand, the storm, the withering crops, ect. Everything seemded so depressing...

But with the development of the plot, not until did the movie finish, I was deeply drowning into the scene,hardly breathing: the emergence of  " wormhole" " fifth dimension"; the true meaning of life & the whole universe ( still have not got the whole picture :( ); ideal vs reality, ect... let alone lovely Tars $ Case, haha...

Besides, weiredly enough, I was deeply in love with the backgroun music which Cooper listened on the spaceship : sound of pouring rain...

Really not sure whether or not I've understood Interstella, but truely really quite love it, hehe

Nov 23, 2014 1:16 PM
Comments · 4

Phoebe... I read your posting because I want to see this movie too. The critics have all said that it's a very good movie and I like science, so I think I would like this movie. Your posting is well-written, gongxi gongxi, but I thought I could make a few suggestions/corrections [in square brackets and capital letters].

This Friday, [I] finally got the chance to see Interstella with V (one of Nolan's fans).

To be honest, I thought it would be another boring disaster movie at first... you know, the sand, the storm, the withering crops, ect. Everything seemded so depressing...

But with the development of the plot, not until did the movie finish [Do you mean "AND UNTIL THE MOVIE ENDED/FINISHED], I was deeply drowning into the scene [I WAS DEEPLY CAPTIVATED/FASCINATED],hardly breathing: the emergence of " wormhole" " fifth dimension"; the true meaning of life & the whole universe ( still have not got the whole picture :( ); ideal [IMAGINATION]vs reality, ect... let alone lovely Tars $ Case, haha...

Besides, weiredly [WEIRDLY] enough, I was deeply in love with the backgroun[D] music which Cooper listened [TO] on the spaceship : [THE] sound of pouring rain...

Really not sure whether or not I've understood Interstella[R], but truely really quite love it, hehe

November 23, 2014

Agree with you: Great movie! Left me thinking too! Won't comment more because of the spoiler allerts...:)

November 23, 2014

I´m also curious about this movie. I do like Nolan´s films, even his Batman trilogy was quite entertaining. Inception was too convoluted for my taste, so I hope Interstellar will be better. Thanks for pointing out the sountrack Phoebe.

November 23, 2014

Phoebe:

How interesting.  Now you have my curiosity aroused and I want to see this.

November 23, 2014