Cósimo
the weekend is ending.

It is rainig. Everybody stays at home. It rains and I love it because it brings peace to my heart. I love watching the sky full with big clouds, it makes me dream about other times other people...

How do you fill your heart with peace?

Nov 23, 2014 10:35 PM
Comments · 3

probably in ur same way Cosimo, it's the best romantic sensitive way to fill the heart with peace& bring good memories.but with a cup of something hot in the hand will be better:)

November 23, 2014

You are both right :)

Flávia, sometimes we think we have come to life for nothing but when you help other people or animals then you feel you have found a meaning to life and peace comes to kiss your heart.

Óscar, theses rainy days you can connect with yourself surrounded by the cloudy night. Besides, if you have a hot cup between your hands then you can say that it is the magical moment, the right night :)

November 24, 2014

When I know I did something useful helping others and abandoned animals. It makes my heart be at peace . Otherwise, lie on my bed in absolute silence , turn off the lights , close my eyes and listen to a nice music and imagine all I want to do yet in this life ..

November 23, 2014