Venus
do you feel alone?

i have so many chat app like wechat,whatsapp,skype,facebook,viber.......... and so many friends on there . but i feel alone sometime because of no one message me . 

how about you ? 

Nov 24, 2014 1:19 PM
Comments · 9

I agree with you Venus,I have lots of friends but sometimes I think I'm alone .

November 24, 2014

--------------------------------------------------------------
Thomas Wolfe, writing in "God's Lonely Man" (undated as an essay) Excerpt:

"The whole conviction of my life now rests upon the belief that loneliness, far from being a rare and curious phenomenon, peculiar to myself and to a few other solitary men, is the central and inevitable fact of human existence. When we examine the moments, acts, and statements of all kinds of people -- not only the grief and ecstasy of the greatest poets, but also the huge unhappiness of the average soul…we find, I think, that they are all suffering from the same thing. The final cause of their complaint is loneliness." ------Thomas Wolfe --see @:
http://www.philosophicalsociety.com/Archives/An%20Existential%20View%20Of%20Loneliness.htm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

November 24, 2014

Being alone is not so bad. You can take it as a chance to take a look inside you and watch what it works and what it doesn`t work. I think there is a time for everything so whe time to be alone comes then we must accept it like something normal. We can not be the whole time with people around talking without end, we would get crazy. Our mind and our heart need a time to get relax...

November 29, 2014

I feel the same way too. It's really lonely when you have no one to talk to but I always try to reach out for them first. That way they are always reminded that I am here.

December 1, 2014

What do you think about dating some guy?

December 1, 2014
Show more