matus
little help with my letter

HI EVERYBODY! basically what my question is- would this pass as a motivation latter?? i would be very grateful for your input :)

Dear Sir or Madam

I am a first year medical student at XY in S. As a first year student my knowledge is limited but I believe that my effort will make up for it.
I am applying for IFMSA Research Exchange Program because it is great opportunity to gain research skills as well as theoretical knowledge which would help me with my future education. Additionally I am quiet intrigued by your project after reading its description and I would be excited to participate on it.
Furthermore my opinion is that working with professionals interested in this research as well as students from different countries and different universities would be challenging and consequently very beneficial form me in many ways.
As far as my choice of country, I decided for turkey because of its developed infrastructure, interesting history and inviting people. To conclude I do hope in chance to visit Akdeniz University and be a part of your Rapamycin project for one month.

Sincerely xy

Nov 24, 2014 5:19 PM
Comments · 2

Do NOT forget commas: ,

It looks like you don't care when you don't put , in.

November 29, 2014

Dear Sir,

Being so, my ability is limited, but.....

.....effort will......

.....applying TO IFSMA.....

.....Program, because.....

....is A great....

.....theoretical understanding, which.....

Additionally, I.....

.....participate IN it.

Furthermore, in my opinion, working.....

.....professionals, interested.....

.....and, consequently, truly beneficial.....

......country is concerned, I decided ON Turkey, because....

To conclude, I...

....hope FOR THE chance....

November 29, 2014