Yana
traveling :)

Which countries you want to visit? And why?

What languages you want to know? And why?

In which country you want to live and learn? And why?

___

As for me, I want to visit Japan, because I think it is very wonderful country with amazing traditions and culture. Also I want to visit Spain, because it is beautiful country, I don't know how explain it, I think it's colourful country, where all people are very happy and cheerful. Germany and Austria have very interesting architecture, I really like it. And for my future profession (designer) it is very important.

I want to know English very well, because it's international mean of communication. I want to know german, because I like this language and I want to study in Germany. And I want start study spanish, because it's beautiful language.

And in the end, in future I want to come to Germany and study there. It is my dream. But I have one big problem - it is very difficult and expensive. 

Nov 25, 2014 5:23 PM
Comments · 6

Before sometime, I thought we should see the whole world while we still young but now I am not sure of that. Life is more than this.

November 25, 2014

I want to visit the nordic countries (Sweden, Norway and Finland) and the countries of the Great Britain (England, Scotland, Ireland) because the people are very friendly and the landcape are very nice.

I also want to visit the USA because there is the beautiful place.

I want to know English because I like the English countries and it's the international language. And it's a very friendly and nice language.

I may would like to live in England because the people are very friendly.

November 25, 2014

I want to visit Sweden and Spain, because they're beautiful countries and the way of life and culture attract me. I want to learn Italian and French, because they're languages that I like and admire, and of course I need to improve my English. Then one day I want to live in Italy because is amazing country, I'm descent of Italian so I want to live and study there.  :) 

November 25, 2014

Britain becaus my grandmother is living thier

and i want to speak like native speaker

November 25, 2014

i work as a safety engineer so i love to live in israil because he is one of the most clean country ...............................................

November 25, 2014
Show more