Rémy Beijing
LITTLE BRITAIN

I was wondering if you guys here have ever watched this series?

I found it super funny, esp the character Vicky Pollard. Once "she" (by Matt Lucas) opens her mouth, I cannot help laughing out! She is sooooooooooo funny! So is Marjorie from the fatfighter's class and Bubble. They are just lovely funny!

Besides, Sebastian (by David Williams) is another character that cannot be neglected.  I still remember the scene, where Sebastian broke into the parliment, interupting the debate between the PM and his opponent by singing YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL to show his support to the PM.  It was just hilarious!

Do you enjoy this series as well? I just love it. Matt and David are really talents in making this!

Nov 26, 2014 5:25 AM
Comments · 4

"Yeah I know! " LOL 

November 30, 2014

I love this show. Andy and Lou are my favorites.

November 30, 2014

Bonjour JFY

Of course, I'm deeply impressed by the Vicky Pollard pet phrase "yeah but no, but yeah but no" as well. It just soooooooooooooo funny!

OK, I will try the comedies you recommended!

Keep in touch!

Cheers!

November 30, 2014

Hi Rémy,

I absolutely adore Little Britain. And this is also one of the reasons why I find British comedy so much better than its Anglo counterparts. Vicky Pollard has got to be my single most favourite character in the show. Who could forget her trademark "yeah but no, but yeah but no?". It's a pity that the series has been discontinued after a successful run. Maybe it'll return to the screens one day, who knows? By the way, if you appreciate British comedy, try "Keeping Up Appearances" and "Fawlty Towers". They're old but no less entertaining. 

November 30, 2014