Rania
talking to my neighbor

I was talking to my neighbor I said to her "I chose to talk to you in the absence of your daughter"

Nov 26, 2014 3:18 PM
Comments · 5

Why I have a feeling that you didn't finish writing your discussion Rania? Probably you posted it mistakenly before you write all of it?

I understood it like Su.Ki. did, that you wanted to say something to your neighbour and you didn't want her daughter to hear.

November 26, 2014

If I was your neighbor, I might think: "Aren't I good enough to be the first choice to be talked with?"

Maybe one way of not affecting her feelings is to say something like: "I didn't see your daughter around, so I thought it would be a good chance to have a talk with you"; or even ""I didn't see your daughter around, and as I've wanted to talk with you before, I thought now would be a good chance to do it"; or something along those lines.

Those are my suggestions.

November 26, 2014

Please, clarify your perspective.

November 26, 2014

you should talk too neigbour but in the presence in her daughter because you should khow if you talk the in the absence of her daughter her daughter fell bad i think

November 26, 2014

Or did you mean that you wanted to say something to your neighbour which you didn't want her daughter to hear?

November 26, 2014