Mumtaz
Community Tutor
Do You Remember The Old Comedies?

I used to love the old comedies, So here is a short video of Bill Cosby for you all to watch; in English with Arabic subtitles. I find it easy for English learners like myself to listen and understand even if without subtitles, it's also very informative (,") Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/pMXDRyeZwPQ

Nov 26, 2014 4:59 PM
Comments · 23

@Zakhar: you're so welcome:)

@Daniel: I see... you know how is it sometimes with some people; you just can't imagine them anything but good and he was one of those that I even called his show a "clean comedy"; and I meant it's funny with good language unlike many other new comedies that it's hard to be watched with kids. Anyway, thank for letting us know what is going on.

November 27, 2014

I think we have to be careful as it is allegations at this time and people are innocent until proven guilty, at least where I come from. The video was posted in innocence by Mumtaz so let us think about that and other funny things. There are many funny things that are stil funny today from the past. I liked the two Ronnies 

November 27, 2014

Thank you for sharing this video It's so funny :) I think the Arabic subtitle on this video is terrible and include wrong translation for most english words

November 26, 2014

I still can remember Benny Hill :)

November 26, 2014

@Gillian: I'm really glad to see you here, it's been so long:) you're right, he's innocent until proven guilty, to be honest when Daniel mentioned "he's not a popular guy now", I thought it's something about money & not paying taxes!! Actually the funniest comedies at least for me are from the past(,") this is the first time I hear about "the two Ronnies", so I might look for their videos on YouTube & watch:) thank you for stopping by my dear & I hope we'll see you more in Christmass holiday.

@Cosimo: yes, you are right! There are people who lead two different lives, I believe it's bad for them before the others around them.

November 27, 2014
Show more