Emellid Rosaly
Any video game players?

Hello!! Any gamers in the site? I would like to know which is your favorite video game & least favorite.

Describe why do you like\dislike the game you mentioned and what would be your ideal video game like

<em>My</em> favorite video game is either Tales of Xillia, Catherine, or LOZ Twilight princess (I love puzzle games). My least favorite is called "Hydrophobia".

Now, I dislike that game because of low graphics and terrible history.

I love Tales of Xillia because of the amazing story and the moral it shows, Catherine because of the gameplay & LOZ 'cause c'mon, who doesn't like legend of Zelda? Haha

comment below!

Nov 28, 2014 6:34 AM
Comments · 7

I like <em>Pong</em>, but it's too high tech for me sometimes.

November 28, 2014

My favorites are Half Life 2, Borderlands, Fallout 3, Bioshock trilogy & Portal.

November 28, 2014

Me I like Fifa, and GTA :p

Skyrim too

But I don't know very much about video games ^^

November 28, 2014
Utilize the numerous capabilities of https://boosthive.eu/wow/mounts in any game conceivable. Obtain entry to an extensive library of titles, including Diablo 4, World of Warcraft, and Call of Duty. Boosthive's page features 3,282 positive ratings, indicating that their products and services are of superior quality. Those who desire an enhanced gaming experience have faith in them.
December 1, 2023

I like puzzle games as Suduko,  because I think they are good for mind as they make you think and then you keep your mind active :) .

November 28, 2014
Show more