Helen
Where is the most beautiful place you've been to in Europe

Hola a todos!  Hi everyone, since I'm planning to visit Europe next summer, I'm eager to know some nice places in Europe. Please write down the places you love most in Europe and why. And anything will be appreciated. Have a nice day everyone! :D

Nov 28, 2014 9:32 AM
Comments · 16

I have been to Italy, France, Germany, Austria, Greece, Hungary, The Czech Republic, Belgium, the Netherlands, and Spain.  I wouldn't have missed any of them, but my favorite countries are Italy and France.

I have loved every place I visited in Italy -- the hill towns of Tuscany, Florence, Bologna, Sienna, and especially Venice.  I have been there 3 times and have fantasies of living there at least a month.  Some people hate Venice, though, something I just can't understand.  I think they must be daytrippers who are only there for a few hours.  You have to at least stay overnight to feel its magic.   I loved Rome my first visit; not so much 12 years later.  Every place was incredibly crowded.  But you look young and probably won't mind as much as I did.  A

My second favorite place in Europe is Paris.  Such a gorgeous city to walk around in and have coffee or a glass of wine at a sidewalk cafe and watch the stylish Parisians stroll by.  And there are so many good museums there!!!  I wouldn't miss the Musee D'Orsay but try the small museums as well.  They're less crowded and more fun.   A daytrip to Giverney to see Monet's garden would be fun.

Provence is pretty wonderful, and I like the Normandy area, too, especially Rouen and Honfleur.

March 5, 2015

"Pompeii", not "Pompeji". I don't know where I got the "j" from.

March 5, 2015

Gent, Belgium is worth a look at. It's an extremely well preserved city, with lots of old cathedrals and castles right in the middle of the city. Everything's also within walking distance. If you're passing through the area, it's worth spending a day there. If you'd like I can send you a map of the day-circuit I recently took when visiting the city.

Amsterdam, Berlin and Paris are really great to visit. Each is a major European city and worth the visit if you're there.

Everyone who's been to Pompeji raves about it. I've never been there unfortunately, but it sounds really good.

March 5, 2015

Hi Helen!

I was in Brugge 2 years ago and it's very beautiful. It's like a small town with wonderful houses. You can walk in anywhere because everything is amazing! Though I recommended you to go in summer because there rain a lot and it's more wonderful if it's sunny.

March 5, 2015

Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain :))))))))))))

February 21, 2015
Show more