Ivanna✨Kids&Adults
Professional Teacher
What's your favorite quote?
Nov 28, 2014 10:56 AM
Comments · 10

I refuse to join a club that would have me as a member -Groucho Marx- 

November 29, 2014

Wow, 2 more reasons not to read the little prince. Here's a great Steven Seagal quote from <em>Above the Law</em>:

We're outgunned, and undermanned. But you know something? We're gonna win. You know why? Superior attitude. Superior state of mind.

November 29, 2014

<em>There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. </em>(Shakespeare @ Hamlet)

November 28, 2014

That's from "The Little Prince," by Antoine de Saint-Exupery. One of my favorites from that book is:

"If you were to say to the grown-ups: 'I saw a beautiful house made of rosy brick, with geraniums in the windows and doves on the roof,' they would not be able to get any idea of that house at all. You would have to say to them: "I saw a house that cost $20,000." Then they would exclaim: "Oh, what a pretty house that is!"

November 29, 2014

"In certain more importa details I shall make mistakes, also. But that is something that will not be my fault. My friend never explained anything for me. He thought, perhaps, that I was like himself. But I, alas, do not know how to see sheep thhough the walls of boxes. Perhaps I am a little like the grown-ups. I have had to grow old."

November 29, 2014
Show more