Ryan
Somebody who finds it difficult to look for a language partner,we can build a group and communicate together

I am looking for English speakers for Mandarin language exchange.I was a native Manderin speaker and I am a college student in China.As a new fresh in italki,I find it a little difficult to find a language partner because somebody I send a message did not respond to me.I prefer to search for the reason instead of complaint.So I try to find how it occurded.At last,it is easy to find that there are plent of people like me being confused for it.Many English speakers also cannot find language partners or suitble partners,what is more,they are curious about this phenomenon.

So I think maybe there exsits a solution to combine all of people who feel difficult to find partners.We can make a group on skype,we are from different countries and we are foreigners to any other people,which makes it  possible to have a language partner in a easy way,and the most benefit is we do not need to wait for other`s response.We transfer our problem into a better situation.

I think we can overcome this problem just like we overcome challenges on our language learning way.

Nov 28, 2014 12:42 PM
Comments · 5

我也很困惑。。

November 29, 2014

im completly agree with you

November 28, 2014

agree

November 28, 2014

Ricardo:    

Sometimes it can be more effective  for the purposes, to have two (2) different groups.

One group  is for the practice of Mandarin. The other group will be for the practice of English.

November 28, 2014

Same, here

November 28, 2014