Miguel Ureta
Does Italki really work?

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I want to know if Italk works. Can anyone tell me and explain me? please.

If I made some mistake please tell me, my English isn't good but I want to improve.

best regards to all of you

Nov 28, 2014 2:14 PM
Comments · 8

It`s ok. As mentioned above, it depends on for what you want to use it and your personal expectations.

I have never tried out the private tutoring, or the private lessons.

I`ve been trying to find language exchanges.

And I think for italki goes the same as for any other webpage: There are many different people, the trick is to find the person who suits you best :D.

You can try it out and if you don`t like it you can stop using it or delete your account. I think it is worth a try because really, eveyone wants something different, and thus to it you will hear a lot of different stories. You should try it and make your own decisions.

Julia

November 28, 2014

Si funciona. Depende de lo que busques es lo que vas a encontrar.

Yo te recomiendo trabajar con tutores y/o profesores así sacas partido de tu tiempo ya que si por ejemplo vas a invertir 3 horas semanales, esas 3 horas solo estarán enfocadas en tu progreso, además ¡el tiempo también vale! y se compensa con lo que gastes en un tutor, que en todo caso hay de todos los precios y algunos de verdad muy baratos!

Y por su puesto complementar con compañeros de idioma.

Suerte!

November 29, 2014

iTalki tiene caracteristicas positivas y negativas. Por ejemplo, hablo español pero siempre estoy tratando mejorar mi fluidez. Creo que para aprender y entender un idioma, necesita practicar cada día. Para mí, necesito practicar conversación. Soy maestra de español,y enseño gramática y las básicas del lenguage, pero no tengo muchas oportunidades para hablar y practicar un nivel alto. Así yo uso iTalki para hablar con hispanohablantes y practicar mi español. También, puedo escribir párrafos cortos en mi "cuaderno", y si hay errores, otras personas me corrigen. También, es un servicio gratis, así puedes usarlo y si no te gusta, ¡no necesitas usarlo más!

November 28, 2014

By the way if you want someone to correct your mistakes do a notebook entry and not a question and then people can correct it more easily.

Good luck!

November 28, 2014

I think that italki works really well.You can find a professional teacher or a language partner and you can get feedback and corrections on your writing.

November 28, 2014
Show more