Zara
Learning English by reading books

Hi! 
I love reading books so i started this discussion to find people who have the same interest so we can read books in English or any language that I am learning and share ideas :) 

Nov 28, 2014 6:21 PM
Comments · 9

Hey, that's a good idea. I like a lot to read and it would be nice to do a lecture group or something like that. In fact, there are some people that started an activity like that around here. I'm sure if you look in the old threads you'll find it. They were reading "The alchemist" in English and in Spanish, and sharing ideas about it or new vocabulary.

November 29, 2014

Hi guys why don't we read same book together that will be amazing 

November 28, 2014

reading books in any language is the most effective tool to improve all aspects of it: writing, speaking, listening. So I also read a lot and the result is amazing. As for me. I prefer reading autobiographies or just biographies , so while reading you are getting the motivation and practicing your language=)

November 28, 2014

Hi runner!

That's the same for me as I only read book in English ;)

What do you mean with "ideas"?

November 28, 2014

I'm currently writing stories for people who want to learn English. They are more fun to read than most graded readers, plus they’re interactive and have a lot more functionality than regular stories for English learners.

November 29, 2014
Show more