Ezequiel
Learning Article : 10 Essential Tips On Learning Spanish

Discuss the Article : 10 Essential Tips On Learning Spanish

<a href='/article/328/10-essential-tips-on-learning-spanish' target='_blank'>10 Essential Tips On Learning Spanish</a>

Have you ever thought that Spanish is too difficult to learn? Check out these ten essential tips on learning Spanish to make your life easier!

Dec 13, 2014 12:00 AM
Comments · 22

I don't think Spanish is a hard language at all. It's one of the easiest languages to learn in the world. Its grammar is dead simple with almost no exceptions, it has a very simple pronunciation and a phonetic spelling. Anyone can learn Spanish in a couple of months (:

February 8, 2016

Muchas gracias por su excelente artículo.

December 18, 2014

I think so, that is the reason I wanted to include it in the "top ten"s list. Actually, these steps can be adapted to learn any other language. However, I wrote them based on the specific difficulties that the Spanish language has. I hope it helps you or motivates you to continue stusying languages.

Cristian

December 20, 2014

I don't study Spanish but i see that this topic have a lot of common way to learn english too. I like tenth tip. It is the tip i have never seen before and give a new option about learning a new language.

December 20, 2014

I learn Spanish by myself 10 years ago. I could use only books but Spanish was so interesting and easy language that I could learn without teachers, internet or native speakers. 

I like Spanish. 

May 14, 2016
Show more