Bilaa nabila
i'm a beginner

im a beginner. what should i do to start learning french? im confused. i hope someone can answer my question please

Dec 13, 2014 8:11 AM
Comments · 8

I'm a beginer too.

The app <em>duolingo</em> helps a lot .

I'm going to see the cartoon <em style="font-size: 13px;">Barbapapa </em>, it's for French kids and prefectly for beginers to learn French.

But I'm a chinese , so I only found French-Chinese edition , you may find French-English edition by yourself.

December 13, 2014

start form 0. it means from level of kids and choose appropriate way for u for ex:listening? reading?

December 13, 2014

You can join a french Course, in Jakarta there are many French Courses like IFI, you have to know how to pronounce every French words. Many French words are pronounced irregularly. Or, you can search a friend that can talk with skype for practise the pronounciation. 

For grammar, you can learn it by yourself. Also you have to memorize some vocabularies.

December 14, 2014

I'am agree with Adrian, the cartoon in french with subtitled in french is verry good.

December 13, 2014

Don't be confused you should relaxed and make it in your hobbies programme, I'll give you a very nice information that English and French language are the same.

For example

All word finished by TION are the same in French
All word finished by ABLE are the same in French

So the different point between english and French is the pronunciation and very small thing in basic conjugation.

Forgive me about my terrible English

December 13, 2014
Show more