Przemek
I can teach you Polish for free

Hello,

Polish is my mother tongue. I can teach you Polish language, grammar, pronuciation, vocabulary and a bit of Polish culture for free, just for fun. I have philological education and I speak English on intermediate level, so I am able not only to have a conversation with you but also to make explanation of Polish grammar.

If you are interested, let me know and write me private message.

I think one meeting once a week by Skype would be fine at the beginning. I have o lot of materials on Polish language in PDF format that I can send you by e-mail.

Dec 14, 2014 7:19 PM
Comments · 1

And one thing more: Because I am going to prepare myself to teaching Polish as foreign language I prepared course and materials on my own. My course:

1. Starts from very beginning (pronunciation, greetings, basic grammar) . So this cours would not be useful nor interesting for you, if you have achieved some level of proficiency in Polish.

2. My course is in English. You have to be at least on intermediate level of English. You should be familiarize with such words as for example: vowel, consonant, grammatical case, gender. But do not worry if you are unable to remember most of these complicated and boring things from school ;) My course is focused on practical issues of language learning.

3. If any other slavic language is your mother tongue, then this course will be boring for you. People who can speak slavic languages should learn Polish in a bit different way, mostly by reading and listening and not by studying grammar rules.

December 15, 2014