Emad
Why it's hard to find anyone to practise English regularly with a specific time period?

Why it's hard to find anyone to speak English with me. It's frustrating ; What about practising English to speak spontaneously?

Dec 16, 2014 6:39 PM
Comments · 6

Time is a precious commodity.  Many people want to do things, but have trouble prioritizing, and run out of time.  I have found that if you want to have regular sessions on italki, it is almost impossible to do so without using a community tutor or teacher.  Unfortunately, the reality is that unless there is an extreme benefit to both parties, usually language partners don't last. :(

December 21, 2014

Why it's hard to find anyone to practise English regularly with a specific time period?

#1  I only speak with students at a regular time period. 

#2   I   only  speak "spontaneously"  with students  after   the student has  completed

the   lesson plan  I provide.

#3  It is necessary for someone in the United states,  to chat  somewhere between  the times of

4:00 AM    to    8:00 AM    in their morning,  to talk to a Chinese or Asian Student  during their evening   

between  6:00 PM  to  10:00 PM

December 16, 2014

You're not alone. Me too, i have meet Bruce, who commented on this post, help me and it's very nice. But, that's true it's hard to find someone to learn English  .... Good luck.

December 21, 2014

Me too I face the same problem here.when you ask a request they agree.But they dont have time to help.I'm tired I dont know when I will find someone to help me improve my spoken english.

December 20, 2014

I face the same problem here, here you may find people to speak with but not for long regular time.
it is hard to find one who really puts Enlgish learning in his top priorities.
I really need one who can commit with a specific time each day to speak English.
if you feel like you can do this with me we can start now :) 

December 16, 2014
Show more