[Deleted]
study in the right way

hello my friends , i want to know can i learning the grammer because i have Difficulties in grammer so if someone can give me just a edia to capture quickly i will be happy by the way if someone want to learning arabic or just want to know something about Morocco i will be glad to help other person<em></em>

Dec 17, 2014 12:46 AM
Comments · 5

I suggest doing a LOT more listening. If you are unable to do complex sentences, start with more simple sentences. It's important watch movies, TV shows etc to learn the patterns natives use and then try doing flashcards with sentences from books or resources you like. Knowing grammar rules might be helpful in terms of editing work but if you want natural grammar, the best way is repeated exposure through media, reading, etc until you develop a "feel" for the grammar. Good luck!

December 17, 2014

So do I. I've been troubled by this problem for such a long time. 

I know grammar rules, but I just make tons of grammar mistakes when I try to creat complex sentences. 

December 17, 2014

excuse me why are learning grammar rules? for language learning practice is enaugh.

December 17, 2014

yes me too , and this my problem somethimes i did the mastakes but i don' know when i fnish the sentence i said omg ..........

December 17, 2014