sara
made in china

i an a chinese girl~it is said that people around the world use product~made in china,it that truth? do you use product made in china ,what do u think of these product? why u choose buy it?in u country which part of product is famous ?

Dec 18, 2014 1:57 PM
Comments · 10

In my country we are flooded in Chinese products. For instance, now, I've looked around and found 7 things, 6 of them made in China.

"MADE IN CHINA" that is most common written phrase comes across you every day. ^^

But, unfortunately, most of Chinese producer are interested in copying and imitation more than creative.

December 18, 2014

Sure, we use a lot of goods which were made in China. From toys to barcode scanners (like Motorola). I think correct question is "Which produces weren't made in China?")))

December 18, 2014

Thank you for your answer, I feel very useful also brought a lot of new ideas, I believe that this is just a transition period, our country export trade structure will be more and more improved, when China cannot preempt the market at a low price, we will form a new way of exports

December 19, 2014

I agree with what you have said, although China produces a large number of products, but quality is low and does not have its own brand, I asked some foreign friends they don't know what is the brand in China, so improve the innovation also upgraded to a strategy of China

December 19, 2014

I know Russia is very rich in heavy industry, light industry than less,  most of clothes are made in China? because the two countries are very close,  recently the weather here is very cold,  Russia is very cold too?

December 19, 2014
Show more