sara
Which part you like the most in your country

i am in china ,i love so much, i like our spring festival,our dumplings our noodles.i also like chinese's culture,l like chinese's old poem,The history of the monarchy。so on in u country which part u like best,share with us

Dec 18, 2014 2:37 PM
Comments · 9

I am one of the rare people that don't like the country he was born and raised in. If I had the opportunity, I would move to a different country in a heartbeat

December 21, 2014

我是加拿大人。我喜欢加拿大的文化。加拿大是移民国家因此有好多的别国家的文化。我喜欢加拿大的环境。加拿大的环境很干净污染不多人口少好安静。

December 21, 2014

I live in Russia and i really like the nature, but i think there are many countries that have beautiful nature, and nature is really beautiful itself. I like that Russian people are generous and flexible. I like springtime here, which is so welcomed after long cold winter :) 

December 18, 2014

Brazilian hospitality. It doesn't matter if you are from Africa or Cuba or anywhere, I assure you that you will always be treated well in Brazil. 

We love to know people and their story, and their beliefs. Although there are situations that we may disagree with, all of Brazilian people will treat you in a respect way. We usually call you to go with us to a party.

I like the weather and Brazilian songs as well. But what makes Brazil the best place to go abroad or even to live in, well, are the people.

December 22, 2014

I come from the beautiful island, Philippines. There are many beautiful beaches in my country, don't miss it. 

December 22, 2014
Show more