Shaghayegh
persian language

what do you think about Persian?

Dec 18, 2014 8:39 PM
Comments · 19

I think the Persian language is beautiful and very expressive and sounds sweet.

February 14, 2015

This would be much more difficult for Iran than it was for Turkey. Ottoman Turkish was spoken by the political and cultural elite, and the populace was largely illiterate, so the change didn't affect most people. Iran has near-universal literacy, and there is an enormous body of published work that would be rendered unreadable if they stopped teaching the script. I haven't heard of any popular demand for such a change, but I guess I should leave that question for Iranians to answer.

December 18, 2014

I think Persian in comparison with Arabic or English is less expressive. It depends on each person how she or he finds a language expressive. Every language has its unique aspects forexample Persian literature oround 12th and 13th century is really rich and beautiful, Rumi as a great example of 13th century. It's my mother tongue so I can not understand how it sounds exactly but in comarison with Turkish(since many told me it's really close to turkish) I should say I find it musical. 

May 10, 2015

Any language is not more than just a means of communication. It's got no value itself. Valuable are the people who speak it or write or sing in it. 

May 5, 2015

It's a beautiful language!

May 5, 2015
Show more