[Deleted]
similar or different?

Is there any difference between "attacker" and "aggressor" or they are similar?

Dec 19, 2014 12:50 PM
Comments · 5

I should give some examples of when someone can be an aggressor but not necessarily an attacker.

Tony is always the aggressor in any argument. (It doesn't necessarily mean that Tony is the attacker, using offensive rather than defensive tactics.  It could simply mean that he is doesn't try to find an end to the argument.  He continues to fuel it with negative words or illogical statements even when he knows he is outwitted or the other person attempts to end the argument.)

I might be grabbing at straws.. because this is the only example I can come up with.  :P

December 24, 2014

An attacker is usually someone who makes physical contact. An agressor can also make physical contact, but is often just someone acting aggressively without contact. 

December 24, 2014

They can be synonymous.  But they also can be used differently. A person can be an aggressor without actually attacking. Is it a paradox? Not really. :)

December 23, 2014

It is like when someone who is lying but denying it, in compare to someone who is take advantage of other people's kindness and then feel ashamed of themselves.

.امیدوارم دیگه این کارتو تکرار نکنی

February 27, 2015

A self-correction:

that he is doesn't try to find  XXX

that he doesn't try to find  :)

December 24, 2014