Amber
What defines you?

I saw a vedio online this morning. It got me thinking that what really defines me. Since I left the former company, I feel like that I've lost my way. I'm still trying to get back my life and figure out what I really want. So what thoughts do you guys have about this question? WHAT really defines you? The place where you are from? Your outer looking? Your friends? Or your success etc.?

Dec 19, 2014 2:12 PM
Comments · 1

I wrote this some days ago in one of my entries, maybe it can help you in some way (or maybe not) :)

<em>When I say that "There is not an I in me" I think that I'm not wrong, because every time that I try to discover who I am, who is the "I" to whom I refer when I speak about "me", it's impossible to find an authentic definition of it.</em>
<em>I don't know if I am a social construction, a product of my circumstances or maybe a bunch of many "me" a whole lot of "me"s that gather in me like links in a chain of many definitions which converge in my person. It's impossible for me to discover or uncover myself and say finally "There you are" because I don't know which one of this many "me"s is truly "me". </em>

December 19, 2014