Mignella
Tell me your opinion about "Love"

Yesterday I was watching a movie "Snow White and the Huntman". I liked the movie a lot. 

The witch disguises herself as William, and tempts Snow White into eating an apple. William (The witch), kisses Snow White and then, Snow White eats the poisoned apple. She has been poisoned.

Well, in this part of movie, the witch tells Snow White the following phrase: "Love always ends up betraying you".

You think that phrase is true? 

Dec 19, 2014 3:25 PM
Comments · 8

Love is a wonderful feeling only if it is reciprocal or it can really hurt a lot

December 19, 2014

ı think there is real love only on romantic comedy movies :) there arent people like jack dawson,noah calhoun or augustus waters in real life :)

December 20, 2014

ohhh, I am surprised, because all believe in love, off course, I am refering to love of a man and a woman, girlfriend and boyfriend, not parents love !!! I think that the phrase is true haha, and that Eda has reason: there is real love only on romantic movies hahaha

December 26, 2014

That is true when you love someone, won't hurt the person you love so much, for example you protect or care about your family although you don't have sexual activities with your parents. 

No betray is a mutual feelings you may feel.

So strange there are so many people talking about love near Christmas or New year not for Snow White I suppose. Something warms up you I surmise.

December 20, 2014

I recommend a movie to you named A Chinese Odyssey. Personally, I think the answer is in the movie.

December 20, 2014
Show more