Phương
romantic love is a poor basic for marriage

Nowadays many young people think that they just have romantic loves, getting over troubles and finallyhaving happy endings. That is just in old story because today, just a romantic love is not enough to build a happy marige. In fact,a happy marrige bases on finacial stability, morality and beliefs of each other.
Financial stability is the first condition of a happy marriage. Although money is not all but we can not deny its strong function in every fields of society. The romantic love is just in the first stage of love and when they get marriaged, many troubles in their lives like: family, children, parents and so on need money. At that time, a love is losen its value.
The morality and beliefs are still important to build a happy home. When they love, people often are blinded and are deep in love. In marrige, the other factors affect them and change their morality or their beliefs to each other. Just only a piece of gossip from outsides, they are easy to doubt other and have conflicts together. They are extra-marital to get new emotions. So they don’t love each other any more.
Conclusively, a romantic love is a poor basic for marriage. A happy marriage need more real things like financial stability, morality and beliefs. So in life, everyone should balance them to build a happy marriage.

Dec 19, 2014 4:10 PM
Comments · 4

I do not deny that money is essential in everything but love, trust and loyalty are the main basis for a lasting marriage

December 19, 2014

did you wrote all of this? if it true i think you have great english, beter than me, at least :D, im still learning english too, mabe we can help each other :3

December 19, 2014

The marriage needs some integral aspects to get along these aspects are basis of life as financial situation, job, trust, love, cooperation and satisfaction . All of those build a happy marriage and support people to encounter the probably difficulties.

December 19, 2014

Many people don't want to get married or have children, they only want to enjoy their lives. I know people who live together, are not married, do not have children, donot have the same beliefs or standards, yet are madly in love with each other.

December 19, 2014