daniel
Who can judge you?

I absolutely think people care too much, I mean... some people is just able to find and criticize your mistakes, the way you are, approximately every little thing they can judge, but who they are? Are they perfect? I assume anybody is able to judge something wrong you did when they have done the same. They must take a mirror and watch themselves before gossip about others, I just dont stand them more if they make mistakes at the same time, but as well that people exist, there are another kind of people who help you, giving you the best advices and ideas to solve any problem, motivating you and every ambition you have. Telling you when you did something wrong, and how you can fix it. That kind of people are only counted with fingers... (:

Dec 20, 2014 4:02 AM
Comments · 15

From the Austin Powers movies:

"There are only two things I can't stand, intolerant people, and the Dutch!"

December 20, 2014

Pandas can judge me.

December 20, 2014

Sorry for me a little bit very complicated think on english) for example..I..I judge people, but fact that its bad i understand very well. Time after time I said myself DROP IT! It help only on some time..and I do it again..maybe this is part of our life and in this not bad..

December 20, 2014

I think that nobody dont have a right to judge us, but can watch for our actions and do some leads from our behaviors. Sorry my English:) 

December 20, 2014

Bruce, that "...like B" was not meant to be you :-))) It was meant to be "...like BULL****", you know what I mean. :D

Maybe now it will be clear what I wanted to say: "So, these are the sorts of people that are to be avoided. ...like BULL****"

:DD

December 20, 2014
Show more