Nunu
Technology?? Are we really asocial?

Technology makes our lifes easier or harder? What are advantages or disadvantages of technology? 

Sometimes I really take advantage of it but sometimes I want to live in an organic area :) are we really asocial?

Dec 20, 2014 4:32 PM
Comments · 6

Technology is a tool that helps us a lot, unites people around the world, facilitates our life in a lot of situations. However I believe that everything in excess is bad, we should keep in mind that it can become an addictive drug, and we must be careful that it does not become only in our lives. It does not prevent us from living a quiet life, when it begins to affect our choices and places, we should review our concepts.

December 20, 2014

It is like Industrial Revolution some of people's thought are like machine on philosophy.

But creat another problems. The problems is like stream to be created. I dont know what is affected

but one person who believe in SOP and number totally that is terriblely.

People often say number can speak out but do not say that number can tell a lie.

December 22, 2014

Technology make us comfort and change our behavior. We have to have manner using technology eg. receiving phone call in the cinema is a bad manner.

December 22, 2014

@Flavia@

I agree with you. I just try to say that maybe we can control ours, but not control other's usage. 

we were spending our time with our families and friends during special days, festivals etc. , but after we started to just give a call them, after a while we started to write just two sentences as message, now we are using social applications or social networkings. I don't try to say that technology is bad, i am just trying to understand whether it affects our values or not?

December 22, 2014

Yes I also know that, technology is wonderful, but if my friend is always busy with her phone when I try to speak with her, I think one more time about technology. 

December 22, 2014
Show more