Elias Bel
How was your year ?

This year of 2014, was it a good or a bad year, a  one to remember or a one to forget as soon as possible ? What is the balance sheet of your year ?

For me, it was one of of the worst years for long in many aspects. I am happy that it comes to its end, hoping that the next will be better

Dec 21, 2014 5:24 PM
Comments · 13

Both good and bad I guess. Settled abroad which is both fun and incredibly exhausting. At least speaking Chinese is becoming second nature now which is a big plus. The stress of many things happening at once is a bit much though. Feels like this one year took about four years to finish.

Biggest thing was my grandpa who had a cancer scare but it was fixed by amazing doctors.

Didi, I'm really sorry you lost your father. I think it's important to remember what he would have liked for you to accomplish even after he's gone. I can't imagine what it would be to lose my father now, but I'm sure he would want me to look after my brother and sister and mother. Remember he wants you to have a happy life so make him proud and find what you love.

Also depending on how you look at it, your dad is always with you. If you believe in heaven he's following you from there. If you don't believe in heaven he's following you through your DNA. I'm not religious so I'm more on the DNA side. There are so many little things I recognize and the older I get the more I recognize, both in looks, behavior, and so on. So even though your father has passed on, it doesn't mean he's gone. As long as you're alive he'll never be gone.

December 22, 2014

Au contraire c'est une année génial pour moi, parce que je deviens une maman;) J'ai eu mon petit bon homme Alexander. Je me sens très heureuse et reconnaissante même si après ma accouchement j'étais très malade pendant 5 mois et c'est super fatigant pour s'occuper le petit bébé. :P

Par contre, mon niveau de français est de plus en plus mauvais maintenant. Bien que mon mari est français, on parle en chinois ensemble. J'espère je peux parler mieux français et faire moins d'erreurs l'an prochain.

December 26, 2014

It was a diffucult year for me:) I hope the new year will be better for everybody:)

December 22, 2014

It is complex to say, My father has gone. My reason of existence has finished as well. Because of I made a wish to accompany with my father a long time ago, Perhaps I have nothing to do and my father is cute. He has gone with not being sad too much and My reason of existence disappear.

That is very complexed mood. I think I did something crazy later.

I threw a lot of money to future market and I did not feel pain but I thought I should not

I think I want to test myself something to see my real heart.

Now I still dont know what is the next

But I think it is not bad to go naturally and some duty is still on my shoulder maybe.

However I think I am ready to go as well anytime.

Not survival, Perhaps I have been tired of seeing the world 

December 22, 2014

No doubt about it, this year has been bad for me. The worst, I'll add.
I can't wait for it to end, wishing that 2015 will be better.
But I can say that I learnt a lot from everything that's happened this year.
I learnt to live thinking about the present, because there isn't time enough to waste regretting what happened yesterday and worrying about what will happen tomorrow. And I mean it, it’s not some kind of phrase you always say, just because you read it somewhere.
So, yeah… It’s been a difficult year, but I grew up, I guess!

December 21, 2014
Show more