hammer
Do you want to go back to the past?
Dec 22, 2014 5:40 AM
Comments · 31

Hi, Hammer.  Of course, most everybody would like to travel back in time to correct their mistakes or alter the course of history in such a way as to benefit themselves.  However, if a person were to travel back in time, then this could theoretically create a parallel universe.  I believe in a higher power who would not want this to happen for various reasons, so then I think the universe must be super-naturally designed to prevent humans from travelling backwards in time.  If there were a higher power who would not permit humans to create parallel universes due to backwards time travel, then I think your question is useless.  Hammer, can you think of a more useful question to ask people instead of asking them if they would like to do something that is impossible for humans?

December 23, 2014

Never ever, I suffered enough!

December 22, 2014

I dont.maybe I have good memory in the past,but I think what I need now is to create a satisfactory future.

January 13, 2015

I just had a discussion tonight with a friend about this topic.  So many mistakes and dark years, I wish I could go back the past to rescue myself to live a better future (now).  I often wonder what life would have been like had I married in 1997.  I would have enjoyed creating memories and growing old with someone.  

Such is life, so pass the wine.

January 11, 2015

A big NO.

December 23, 2014
Show more