Mikhail
A question to men about cars

Wassup everybody? Just tonight i decided to ask you what will you prefer to pick a japan toyota or a korean hyundai?Which model exactly and why?Any girls are welcomed to answer too i just thought it's not very interesting fo ya to discuss bout cars.

Thanks guys.

As for me i can still make up my mind. I like Japan Kluger and also like New Santa Fe))

Dec 22, 2014 11:30 AM
Comments · 2

Hi guy!!!, I can advise about cars, because I am working for one brand wich call Audi.

In my opinion It is one of the best car´s brand, they are very reliable and secure.

I know Toyota more or less, It is a good brand but no so good as Audi.

In this kind of brands, I prefer Seat or Wolkswagen, they are Geman brands.

Maybe, I don´t help you anything about this, buy i could write something about my job!!!.

Good luck in your decision!!!

December 22, 2014

Hey Josan thanks for your entry anyway but it's not kinda a disicion just some thought of mine. I'm pretty sure Audi is one of the best car in the world but here in my part of country  ther are not much that kind of car i mean first of all German ones. It's all about of lack of spare parts and some good servicemen. Thou there are a lot of that kind of car in the west part of my country. I live near Japan and Korea. 

December 22, 2014