Mohsen
Better iTalki for the better future!

iTalki is very good opportunity for every person who want learn a new language or develop their current learning process further. I searched too much to find this website and I'm very happy that I joined in. People just correct each other because they are seeing there is a problem. Maybe a second language leaner couldn't see his/her problem but the natives can easily find out it and in my mind people are aggressive to solve if they see the problem as well as me! I know the iTalki website is still testing some parts and I want them to develop the website to notify person if any of following friend wrote a notebook entry,ask a question or open a discussion, that would be great.
So what do you think, share you idea here!

Dec 22, 2014 5:05 PM
Comments · 13

The website is good but it miss a lot of services and tools. I think developers are not interested in enhancing the website with these tools often asked by users because the main purpose of italki is supply teaching on payment. In my opinion developers should develop another way to earn money perhaps introducing ads. Italki should implement the strategy of other websites (as spotify) that have managed both to earn money offering free service and to gain more users. For instance, it would be nice to see an alliance with what's up or other messaging software. I am sure users would increase and become more loyal.

December 22, 2014

You are probably right Gio_Buon Natale.

Without talking about benefits and money it should be so useful if we could  edit our post!

December 23, 2014

Mohsen, when you follow any member on italki, it's easy to see their notebook entries, discussions and questions in one place :) Just go to the Home page, and choose Social updates from the recent updates and you'll find it all in there.

December 22, 2014

Agreed,Mohsen.Mostly the italki website is pretty good but I think there are some more modifications that can be made to make it better.For example there is no way to correct a post if you make a mistake,that is very bad,because I often make typing mistakes and then after I post I cannot correct them.Also maybe we could have a chat room.What do you think?

December 22, 2014

I believe your suggestion is a good one and to choose this kind of notifications from the settings would be beneficial to all of us. The only way to tell italki what you want is by sending them a request, It's an easy process and you can follow this link and try it:

http://support.italki.com/anonymous_requests/new

Good luck :)

December 22, 2014
Show more