Gaia
Learning Article : The Italian Christmas

Discuss the Article : The Italian Christmas

<a href='/article/335/the-italian-christmas' target='_blank'>The Italian Christmas</a>

What is Christmas like in Italy? Learn Italian vocabulary while you read about typical Italian traditions during these holidays.

Dec 23, 2014 12:00 AM
Comments · 6

Great articles! someone from Italy brought us un panettone in december and I could eat it for the first time, very tasty!!

January 10, 2015

I'm Italian and I can tell you that here is very important to celebrate it with family. In Christma's holiday we eat: goat with potatoes, Panettone, fish's fry, spaghetti with clams, lasagna, Cassata, nougat, red/white wine and sparkling wine. Nice day!

Sono Italiana e posso dirti che qui è davvero importante celebrarlo con la famiglia. Nelle vacanze Natalizie noi mangiamo: capretto con le patate, Panettone, pesce fritto, spaghetti con le vongole, lasagna, Cassata, torrone, vino rosso/bianco e spumante. Buona giornata!

September 15, 2015

This is one of the most joyful and beautiful aritlces I've ever read. It put smiles on faces! Thank you so much for the information as well. Because I'm sure a lot of people are planning to live in Italy like me and they need to know these little things :) 

September 15, 2015
It is very good, bat I want learn l´italien , no english. my mail: [email protected]
April 5, 2018
And if you visit Naples in Christmas you'll meet " 'o casatiello" 
May 3, 2016
Show more