Mehdi
The interview movie

Any one heard the problems about the   release of the interview movie?? " wich is about a TV journalist and his producer recruited by the CIA to try to kill Kim Jong-un" 

Dec 24, 2014 11:52 AM
Comments · 10

马先生,  Yes, this rubbish is now available to watch online in the United States; and I highly doubt it would be worth the $6 to watch it.  I would also worry that hackers might steal the credit card account information of those who use their credit cards to pay for downloading this trashy movie on their computer.

December 24, 2014

The vast majority of theaters will not show this controversial, anti-North Korea propaganda film "The Interview".  If this film were to be made available to watch on the Internet, then I would carefully watch it with the understanding that the film is designed to mock and spread hatred against North Korea's leadership. 

December 24, 2014

I'm actually quite uncomfortable at the movie's negative generalization of whole Korea at a certain part. I consider that it's not merely a mockery of North Korean leader Kim Jeong-eun. 

The movie lines like "Let's go to a country that doesn't eat dog meat" and "Let's escape by swimming through the Sea of Japan" shows kind of a racism against Korean at the bottom. Most Koreans don't eat dog meat, and was quite dissapointed at mentioning 'Sea of Japan' instead of 'East Sea' for describing the international body of water between Korea and Japan, which hasn't settled yet.

December 30, 2014

I thought it was okay. I expected worse considering I actually don't like Seth Rogan. The movie itself is pretty predictable though in almost every way although I suppose teens might enjoy it more since there's some nudity and sexual references. The first half of the film was actually okay, I think they wasted quite a bit of the potential on the second half though. Still worth watching if you're bored and it's raining outside.

December 30, 2014

I saw it now to the end and have to say I don't find the movie controversial at all. It's total slapstick. But have to add I didn't found it actually that funny. This movie makes Police Academy look like an deep art movie. It's certainly not a must-see movie.

And I say that as somebody that likes Seth Rogan (Pineapple Express and This is the End were quite good)

December 30, 2014
Show more