Hanoo
How learn english languge?!!
Dec 26, 2014 4:09 AM
Comments · 7

Involve yourself around English every day and every time of the day and use it everyday with someone!

December 26, 2014

"Firstly, I would suggest getting a teacher. If this is not something you are willing to do (for whatever reason), it may be an idea to watch english movies, write paragraphs and get them corrected on here or find someone who would have a 50/50 language exchange with you. :)"English" should always be spelt with a capital letter! 

December 26, 2014

You should practice all the time with different topics (Novels, newspaper, technology, history...)

December 26, 2014

Hello, Huda.

If you really want to know the language (it is not important which language) you should use it everyday. Without it your progress will lost quickly.

From my experience I got a real progress in reading because a lot of software and study material are in English but I because I didn't have speaking and writing practice it is extremely difficult for me to make sentences that will be understood by my conversational partner.

Also because of that my vocabulary mostly is one-directed. So I easily understand the English speaking but can't put the same words into English phrase.

So, from my point of view the most important thing that you should keep in mind when you are learning a language is that you should change your environment such way you can use the language everyday by all possible ways (listening, speaking, writing, reading).

Good luck with your learning!

December 26, 2014
Hi there Huda: You might find videos for the following nursery rhymes and study them by reading them out loud. You might also write them by hand to improve memorization. "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" "Trot, Trot, Trot" (...go and never stop) "Ten Little Indians" "This Old Man" "Sx Little Duckies" "I'm A Little Teapot" "Old MacDonald Had A Farm" "There Were Ten In A Bed" "The Ants Go Marching" "Jack and Jill" "There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Fly" "The House That Jack Built" "How Doth The Little Crocodile" Then advance to short Stories like "Green Eggs and Ham" by Dr. Seuss "The Cat In The Hat" by Dr. Seuss "The Cat in the Hat Comes Back" by Dr. Seuss "There's No Place Like Space" by Dr. Seuss "Oh The Places You'll Go" by Dr. Seuss These can all be taught in just about that sequence. The more difficult ones are listed after the simpler ones. You can find some song lyrics in my Notebook Entries. Many of those will serve for short reading and pronunciation exercises. If you find a language partner you can read over these study materials for practice.
December 26, 2014
Show more