Mirko
How do you fell in love with language learning ?
Dec 26, 2014 2:34 PM
Comments · 11

:) I think you are right ragetolove, thanks for the correction.

December 27, 2014

I started getting interested in learning several languages when I traveled as an exchange student and I met people from different parts of the world. I want to be able to communicate with them and understand when I visit other countries. 

December 26, 2014

I can remember I started learning English when I was 10,I didn't like it any more but since going to English classes was very common among those who I knew,I did the same thing.but I began to like it when one of my English teachers told me that my accent was good!:)now I really love learning new languages and improving my English,as well!

December 26, 2014

I think you title is not correct though, grammar wise that is. Shouldn't it be:

How did you fall in love with language learning

Not trying to be te wise guy, but just to improve your English. Though I am not a native speaker, my guts feeling tells me you have put the past tense at the wrong verb.

December 26, 2014

I never did! :-)

I guess I am one of the lucky people that live in a region where many languages are close to the border. You automatically get in contact with them, whether you like it or not. German is across one border, French across another one and a half, English is on TV, Spanish is on holiday. You just have to pick something up, voluntarily or not. Since I did, I might just well take some profit out of it.

December 26, 2014
Show more