Marian
I need Help for learn English...

Hi, I speak Spanish...Please if you can help me,then i'm waiting for your help! and i hope for you! help me will learn speak english language! I need English! please!

Dec 26, 2014 5:09 PM
Comments · 4

Hola, Marian. Me llamo Erin y vivo en Canada. I am a native English speaker, and as you can see, I know some Spanish as well. I am an English tutor on here, and I would be pleased to help you! I offer very affordable trial sessions so that you can determine if you like my teaching style. Check out my profile: http://www.italki.com/user/1766916

Best wishes,

Erin

December 26, 2014

Hi Marian!

I would love to help you with conversational English!

I am available this weekend and later on today.

I just sent you a message.

Best,

Jeannie 

December 26, 2014

Hi, I speak Spanish. Please if you can help me, then i'm waiting for your help! and I hope you can help me to learn and speak the english language!
I need English, please!

oye, te puedo ayudar con tu aventura de ingles. ya te he corregido lo que has escrito. Sin embargo, hay algunas problemas, pero todavía te entiendo bien (y)  

December 27, 2014

hello Marian, ))
I and an english friend are organizing an english conversation with a lot of other members from all over the world, we always have a conversation on the skype every Friday & satarday "Group conversations" and the rest of the days of the week just Organized an individual Conversation .. it's gonna be a pleasure if you or anyone could join us ... send me a message if u r interested, Thanks once again and wish u a good luck 

December 26, 2014